(no subject)
Aug. 27th, 2026 09:45 amSad about Dolly Parton and Tim Curry. :(
My cell phone account has been messed up for two days, it's in my dad's name and he said he would take care of it but I can tell he's getting really frustrated.
Thank fuck I'm going to a party tonight, I need cheering up.
My cell phone account has been messed up for two days, it's in my dad's name and he said he would take care of it but I can tell he's getting really frustrated.
Thank fuck I'm going to a party tonight, I need cheering up.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-27 05:07 pm (UTC)I am so bummed about Dolly Parton and Tim Curry, both good people who will be missed.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-29 12:10 pm (UTC)I'm glad the party went great!
no subject
Date: 2026-08-30 10:19 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2026-08-30 03:11 pm (UTC)